The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA), more commonly known by its acronym, ISRA, has been established to promote applied research in the area of Shari'ah and Islamic finance.
It will also act as a repository of knowledge for Shari’ah views (fatwas) and undertake studies on contemporary issues in the Islamic financial industry. Moreover, ISRA will contribute to strengthening human capital development in Shari’ah expertise relevant to Islamic finance and will provide a platform for greater engagement amongst practitioners, scholars, regulators and academicians via research and dialogue, in both the domestic and international arenas.
Through pioneering research and rigorous intellectual dialogue, ISRA aims to promote innovation and dynamism and thus extend the boundaries of Islamic finance. It is envisioned that with greater research and dialogue, mutual respect and recognition will emerge within the global community of the Islamic financial industry.
JOB ADVERT FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVE, MARKETING
We are seeking for a highly motivated, resourceful and result-oriented individual with strong commercial acumen who can work independently.
Skills & Experience Required
- degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Recognized Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in corporate / marketing communication product marketing function.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to understand issues/concepts/organization’s business and be able to explain/simplify them to third parties verbally, and through well-written articles, posts, blogs, scripts and other organization material.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and within short deadlines. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience and ability to work effectively across different cultural environments.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and result-oriented individual with strong commercial acumen and thrive on challenges.
- High level of initiative and able to work independently.
- Understanding and general interest and knowledge on Islamic Finance.
- Ability to converse in Arabic.
The incumbent is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Their day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
The incumbent will need to determine budgets and targets assist in pricing strategies for products and services as well as branding and public relations for the institution.
Responsibilities include but not limited to-
- Researching and evaluating existing business structure by applying various business analysis tools, formulating end to end marketing solutions.
- Formulating, developing implementing monitoring yearly marketing strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitability;
- Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on assisting sections within organization achieving/ surpassing sales targets. Expanding business reach and creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
- Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key potential sponsors.
- Ability to write and distribute press releases, organize corporate media events and press briefings, and develop corporate messaging.
- Expanding channel of business by sourcing new partners as well as maintaining efficient business relationships with existing partners to enhance profitability.
- Promoting, marketing, branding and assist in the institution’s major annual events. This includes marketing in increasing participants for these events.
- Promotion and marketing activities for our consulting institution. Assist in presentation to potential clients and sponsors.
- Public Relations activities such as promoting and updating the institution’s activities through all relevant medias.
- Ensure branding, promotion, marketing activities of the institution is in line with its vision, mission and core values.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
JOB ADVERT FOR FINANCE ASSISTANT
Assisting the finance Senior Executive in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts
and finance transactions.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the unit.
- Help oversee and manage project accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Planning skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates.