JOB ADVERT FOR FINANCE ASSISTANT
Assisting the finance Senior Executive in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and finance transactions.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the unit.
- Help oversee and manage project accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist in creating financial reports on a regular basisAdhere to the company's or organization’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Planning skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates.