INSTRUCTIONS/CHECK LIST FOR FILLING SHARI’AH SCHOLARSHIP FORM
This scholarship is exclusively for students who possess specifically bachelor degree in Shari’ah or its equivalents and currently gainfully employed and pursuing a full-time IF related post-graduate (Master) programme in Malaysia. The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
We do not acknowledge receipt of applications, nor do we send rejection notices. If you have not heard from us by 20 February 2017, you should assume that your application was unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates shall be informed of the interview session via e -mail.
*Application is closed
- Candidates must fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- Obtained a Bachelor Degree in Shari’ah from recognised local or international universities;
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.30 or its equivalent;
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organization/s; and
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
Application form should be accompanied by a complete portfolio of documents as follows. Application received incomplete (information/documents), will not be entertained and automatically disqualified.
- Copy letter of offer; an official letter of admission from the institution of higher learning confirming your placement at the institution;
- Academic Fees structure – full amount and fees per semester – issued and certified by finance department;
- Copy of academic certificate and full transcript – Bachelor degree; please provide an official English translation if the certificate and academic transcript are not in English;
- Photocopy of personal identification / passport.
- Other supporting documents
An application must be submitted by hand or through registered post or courier service to:
Shari’ah Scholarship Award,
International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA),
ISRA@INCEIF, Lorong Universiti A,59100 Kuala Lumpur