JOB ADVERT FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVE | EVENTS AND SPONSORSHIP – OPENING
Act as event manager whereby he/she is in charge of every facet of the event which includes meeting with stakeholders to work out event details, plan with the team, scout and book locations, invitations, F&B as well as evaluation and post mortem of the event. The selected candidate will also be required to solicit for sponsorships for ISRA, covering among others ISRA’s events and publications.
- To identify, plan and execute ISRA’s events which include formation of working Committees and overall program;
- To identify potential venue, site visit, accommodation, logistics and F&B;
- To coordinate the invitation of the speakers, discussants and participants;
- To liaise with media – print and electronic;
- To facilitate and coordinate the speakers’/scholars’ accommodation and logistics as well as participants;
- To conduct postmortem of pre, during and post event with committees involved and report presentation in the management meeting;
- To coordinate and arrange payments for outstanding bills concerning event expenditure;
- To provide professional and prompt service pertaining to event;
- To assist in the annual budget preparation for annual events;
- To assist in ad- hoc assignments as and when necessary.
- To seek for sponsorship with regards to ISRA’s events, publications and other related services/products of ISRA
- To work closely with the marketing and branding team in promoting the events and solicit sponsorships.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field;
- At least 3-5 years of managing medium to large scale international events;
- Event and program management;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Commitment to task;
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Preferably with an Islamic Finance background and Arabic language knowledge
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com with current resume and remuneration details.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.