Certified Shari’a Adviser and Auditor(CSAA)
CSAA program is designed to equip candidates with the requisite technical understanding and professional skills on Shari’ah compliance and review processes for the international Islamic banking and finance industry. Through the CSAA program, candidates will gain advanced knowledge on:
- Roles and functions of various Shari’ah compliance and review processes in financial institutions.
- Correlation between a financial institution’s Shari’ah Supervisory Board (SSB) and its internal Shari’ah compliance and review processes
- Mechanism to ensure Shari’ah compliance in accordance to resolutions and fatwas (Scholars’ rulings) issued by SSB.
- Technical review of banking and financial operations to determine Shari’ah compliance.
- Establishing the foundations to gain stakeholders’ trust and confidence in a financial institution’s adherence to Shari’ah.
Option 1: USD 1200 (Program Registration fees + Study packages + Examination + Membership)
Option 2: USD200 (Exam re-take)
Wednesday 8 February 2017
Wednesday 24 May 2017
Wednesday 25 October 2017
Wednesday 21 February 2018
Next Exam date
|Exam||Registration deadline||Exam date||Feature|
|CSAA||15 Jan 2018||Wed, 21 Feb 2018||Current format|
|STEP 1||STEP 2||STEP 3||STEP 4||STEP 5|
|Download & complete registration form (s)||Receive confirmation of registration & invoice||Send payment slip||Receive reading materials||Sit for the exams|