POSITION TO FILL IN ISRA
We are now looking for a candidate that possesses:-
- at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies / Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- good communication skills, written and verbal in English and Malay;
- sound knowledge in Malaysian Employment Act and Industrial Relation Act;
- excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication and presentation skills; and
- must be meticulous and able to multi-task;
Who are currently holding a Senior Executive position specializing in Human Resources or equivalent and able to start within short period or immediately. To fill-in the position of Manager/Senior Executive of HR & Administration who shall be responsible for:-
- providing support in the day-to-day administration;
- monitoring daily attendance, leave records and prepare Human Resources reports, assist in conducting domestic inquiry, letter issuing and highlight HR matters to management when needed;
- ensuring HR policies and procedures are being implemented and to support other departments in implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- managing in recruitment and of company workers and staffs including foreign workers;
- preparing payroll and related matters (EPF, SOCSO, PCB, etc.);
- liaising with government departments and agency as and when required, which shall include but not limited to immigration department for foreign workers issues; and
- performing other admin jobs as assigned by Management from time to time.