- The Talent Development Program (TDP) is an exclusively tailored training programme for Islamic and conventional markets, designed to assist Shari`ah scholars and those associated with the Shari`ah process to better understand and remain up-to-date on the latest developments within the Islamic and conventional financial markets.
- TDP‘s approach provides a way of continuously updating its participants with professional knowledge, personal skills and competencies.
- Participation in TDP is important in maintaining standards within Shari`ah governance by updating and developing relevant knowledge and skills.
The objective of this training is to equip Shari`ah scholars with knowledge of how Islamic banking operates. This would in turn allow the scholars to examine product approval more thoroughly. At the end of the programme, the participants shall: achieve a clear understanding of the different structures and processes of the Islamic banking system and become familiar with actual treasury operations discussed in the programme.
- 26 February 2013 (details)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Shari’ah Advisors
- Shari’ah Officers
- Academicians and Researchers